Though compact, the highly durable surefire m600 weapon light produces a powerful 500-lumen beam. It can be used with any long gun with a Picatinny rail, and mounts to the side, providing the light needed without hindering vision.
It can also be paired with a pressure-activated switch for remote access while keeping the hands free.
- LED Weapon light
- 50 lumens – low
- 500 lumens – high
- 1.5 hours runtime
- 2 x 123A lithium batteries, included
- One mode shrouded click-type tail cap switch
- An intense far-reaching beam
- 5.6 ounces with batteries
- 5.4 inches in length, 1.125 inches in bezel diameter
- high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized finish, optically coated tempered window
- Black body, white light
- Scout light rear cap, remote switch, off-set rail mount, 6-battery spares carrier
- Limited lifetime guarantee
- Built to withstand the rigors of combat
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens, uses integral thumbscrew clamp to attach to long guns equipped with MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail (fits carbines, rifles, or submachine guns), O-ring sealed
The SureFire M600 can be compared with 2 other SureFire models, the M300 Mini Scout and the M620 Ultra Scout. The M300 is made of the same materials, has a similar design, and attaches to a weapon in the same fashion as the M600, but it only has 300 lumens of output and a max of 1.3 hours of runtime.
The M620 has the same output at 500 lumens, the same runtime, and is built with the same materials as the M600, but it also includes a pressure-activated tail switch with a 7-inch cable and comes in tan. The M620 uses an M93 swing-lever clamp for mounting on the Picatinny rail rather than the integral thumbscrew clamp, and it is heavier at 6.5 ounces.
All three are excellent weapon lights, with great reviews and high ratings, but for a lightweight, compact flashlight with high output, the SureFire M600 is the best option.
When you need to switch to a smaller weapon, the Surefire pistol light XC1 is a great option, due to its compact size that can fit in the holster without removing it from your gun, its durable body, and its ambidextrous switch that can be used in either a momentary or constant-on position.
Its also important to consider that this flashlight can be considered to be part of the tactical flashlight range, due to its light weight rugged build, its a fantastic accessory that will definitely not disappoint as one of the best tactical flashlights for the money.
The SureFire M600 Ultra Scout has earned its 5-star rating. With its intense light output, its combat-ready durability, and the numerous accessories for sale to upgrade this weapon light, there are few mountable flashlights that can beat it. It is perfect for members of the military, law enforcement officers, hunters, and target-shooters.
- Attaches to numerous long guns
- Highly durable
- Compact size
- Light output will drop down to 50 lumens with continuous use