The Ti3 mini keychain flashlight has only been around for a couple of years, yet it has the ability to compete with numerous other mini flashlights for sale today, due to its durable body, multiple carry options, and the fact that the LED flashlight comes in two colors.
The ability to attach it to a keychain, a belt loop, a pocket, or even a hat brim makes it more versatile than many other compact lights, and the memory option allows users to set it to their preference, so it will remain there the next time it is used.
This handy little light is perfect for daily, and nightly, use.
ThruNite Ti3 Specs
- Flashlight Type: Mini keychain LED flashlight
- Minimum Lumens: 0.04 lumens (firefly level)
- Maximum Lumens: 120 lumens
- Runtime/Battery Life: 0.5 hours on high and strobe levels, 6.3 hours on low level of 12 lumens, and 115 hours on the firefly level
- Battery Type/How to Recharge: 1 AAA battery (not included), can be used with regular or rechargeable battery
- Modes/Switch Type: Twistable head for on/off modes, includes high, low, firefly and strobe modes
- Beam Distance/Range: 50 meters on high
- Body Color: Black
- Weight: 12 grams without battery
- Dimensions: Length/Measurements: 70mm in length, 14mm head dimension
- Materials: Aircraft grade aluminium with Premium Type 3 hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish, Cree XP-G2 R5 LED
- Color Options: Black, with either Cool White or Neutral White LED colors
- Available Attachments/Accessories: Keychain ring, reversible removable pocket clip, battery charger (sold separately)
- Warranty: 30 days unconditional free replacement, 24 month replacement, and lifetime limited warranty (pay only cost of freight and parts)
- Durability Rating: Impact resistant up to 1.2 meters
- Other features: IPX-8 standard waterproofing, memory function to keep the output mode the same as last use for added convenience, hidden strobe mode
- Brand Information (Date product first manufactured): July 24, 2014
The Ti 3 can be compared with the Olight i3s EOS and the Fenix E05 models. The Olight is a bit smaller and lighter, includes a battery, comes in 5 colors, and even includes a handy carry case, but its maximum lumen level is only 80 lumens, and has a range of only 38 feet.
The Fenix model is a bit brighter at 85 lumens at its high level, and is also a bit lighter than the ThruNite, but it only includes the keychain ring, not the belt clip, and is impact resistant to 1 meter, less than the ThruNIte’s 1.2 meters.
Both are excellent flashlights, with similar prices and great reviews, but for those looking for a brighter, yet still compact light, the Ti3 is the best alternative to the other two.
ThruNite Ti 3 Review and Overall Rating
The Ti3 comes with a 4.4 star rating, which is more than earned with its high impact resistance, versatile carry options, and 120 lumen max torch light. It is an amazing little light, that is a perfect fit for a pocket or small purse, or to be included in a survival kit.
Its compact size and strong body can be used on outings, hikes, or just searching for a lost toy in the backyard, by grownup and child alike.
- Durable and waterproof
- Can use rechargeable batteries
- batteries not included
- twist rather than push button cap